Business Manager for Medical Device or Combination Products DevelopmentPostuler
Do you like challenges?
Do you seek for reaching ambitious goals?
Do you love managing complex, high-tech product development projects in an international and multi-cultural setting?
Do you naturally motivate teams you are part of to achieve inspiring goals through teamwork and dedication?
Then you may be the Business Manager we are looking for.
Draw your own challenges
CSDmed is a fast growing company in the area of consulting for medical devices and combination products located in the Principality of Monaco. Join us on our exciting journey and help us develop innovative solutions to improve the life of thousands of patients across the world.
You will be part of CSDmed. If you settle on the French Riviera, you will have a contract in Monaco, and follow Monaco healthcare and pension plans. You will work for and with clients all across the globe. Remote office is appreciated.
Your Key Responsibilities may include
- Development of the activity, and define the growth strategy
- Define and deploy the offers
- Prospect new customers in the pharmaceutical, and medical devices sectors
- Analyse and understand customer needs to offer them tailored solutions
- Development of technical and financial proposals in line with the strategy and in collaboration with the management
- Recruitment of your team
- Management of your team, composed of specialized consultants: follow-up of their projects and their career development (upskilling, trainings, etc.)
- Leadership and motivation of the people working in the project
- Identify and solicit potential customers and promote CSDmed services.
- Qualify new opportunities by defining and assessing the needs of prospects and personalizing business proposals.
- Organize, prepare, carry out presentations/demonstrations of our services to new customers or during commercial events.
- In collaboration with the technical team, adapt your proposals to the best customer requirements.
- Participate in the development and execution of the commercial strategy
- Identify competitors and their respective position in the market.
- Ensure a strategic and competitive watch on your territory
- Build customer loyalty following presentations or visits as well as throughout projects.
- Analyze with clients the results obtained and propose relevant recommendations.
Your Experience Range allows you to propose the right support for our customers in fields like
- Technical files construction
- Design Controls activities
- Risk management activities
- Biological evaluation and biological risk assessment,
- Sterilization validation,
- Aging verification, stability testing
- Shipping qualification,
- Design Verification activities
- Operational Qualification
- Human Factors Study
You may be familiar with various standards or regulations like
- ISO 13485 and 21CFR820
- MDR 2017/745
- ISO 14971
- IEC 62366
- ISO 10993
CSDmed offers the opportunity to provide solutions in various types of projects: concept projects, new product development, and product sustaining.
A proven track record in Business Management Activities
In order for you to be a success in this position, it is essential for you to have a documented experience from companies within the area of medical devices or combination products. Furthermore, we expect you to have at least 5 years of experience from the above-mentioned areas.
Required Skills And Qualifications
- A B.Sc. or an M.Sc. engineering degree or similar technical background
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business development
- Experience from working with cross-professional teams across multiple sites
- Fluency in English (spoken/written); mastering French will be an advantage
- Experience from medical device / combination products business development and medical device standards will be an advantage.
Team player by heart
- You are results driven, and know how to set goals – and how to reach them with your team
- You think and act holistic and like to take responsibility
- You are a skilled in creating and maintaining good relations to all parts of the organization
- You have a natural authority in you management style
- You have a general technical insight and curiosity to support a multi-disciplinary work environment
- You are a team player by heart with a natural ability to motivate
- You are pragmatic and strive for efficiency in all that you do
- You are able to travel to meet and work with the customers
Why you should apply
We can offer you an informal and open working environment that does not lock you into structure and hierarchy. Freedom to take space to pursue your own ideas and make a difference.
At CSDmed, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients. Working for us you’ll discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, collaboration and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve.
If you believe you are the perfect match to join us on our pioneering adventure, then we invite you to apply and tell us more about your profile and motivation.